Promising Prospects, Rudy Tanoe Adds Tens of Millions of ZBRA Series B Shares

Fri, 02 Jul 2021

JAKARTA - ZBRA shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Market are still a public conversation, both for investors and business observers. ZBRA itself is currently owned by PT Trinity Healthcare (THC) as the main shareholder and controlling shareholder of the Company by owning 3,400 series A shares and 665,182,734 series B shares with a total share ownership percentage of 77.7%. The remaining 22.3% of shares were released to the public.

Rudy Tanoesoedibjo, who is the President Director of THC, is not only the head of the company, but he also personally owns series B shares in ZBRA. Recently, the man who is also called Rudy Tanoe is rumored to have increased his personal share ownership in the company, which has the full name PT Zebra Nusantara Tbk. with a fantastic amount.

It should be noted that initially Rudy Tanoe personally owned 14,452,200 ZBRA series B shares. Furthermore, he will increase his personal ownership of ZBRA shares with a total transaction of 38,023,500 shares. Therefore, the Chairman personally owns 52,475,700 series B shares. Rudy Tanoe's additional share transactions were carried out on Thursday, June 17, 2021 and Friday, June 18. With these transactions, the average purchase price of Rudy Tanoe's shares is around IDR 1,300.

"This step is very important considering that I see the bright business prospects owned by ZBRA which needs more attention to widen the business wings," said Rudy Tanoesoedibjo.

Since the first entry of PT Trinity Healthcare (THC) as the company's controlling shareholder replacing PT Infinity Wahana through the Signing of the Sale and Purchase of Shares (PJBB) which was carried out on February 25, 2021, the movement of the shares of the issuer ZBRA has been unstoppable. With a market price of IDR 79 per share on March 9, 2021, now the ZBRA share price continues to skyrocket to the level of IDR 1,000.

It should be noted that DNR Corporation has conducted a backdoor listing of ZBRA. Furthermore, the company will later develop an integrated end-to-end supply chain solutions business concept together with DNR. In implementing this concept, DNR is also supported by several business units under its auspices such as DNR Distribution, SSI, MTG, DPORT, and BIG through business networks spread throughout Indonesia.

"I have high hopes for ZBRA and the direction of its business prospects, so that this can provide excellent benefits to all relevant stakeholders and can also be the answer for every business line in Indonesia," he added.

With the direction of the business concept, of course this is a very good capital owned by ZBRA in answering challenges and every increasingly diverse business need in the future in the midst of society.

"Do not be afraid and doubt the business run by ZBRA, that is the important point that I hold. I am sure, with the inclusion of DNR as the main business part of ZBRA, this business transformation will bring positive trends for ZBRA and promising business prospects in the future. This will certainly be very tempting for investors. If I put my full trust in ZBRA and feel the benefits, then there is no longer any doubt for the general public to also feel the benefits of owning ZBRA shares." he said in closing.

#dnr #dnr corporation #zbra #zebra nusantara #pt zebra nusantara tbk #rudy tanoesoedibjo #rudy tanoe